- 6061 Aluminum body and shock mount plates
- Steel cap that can be welded
- 1/2″-13 Hole in top of steel cap so you can drill and tap to hold it into place.
- Utilizes climber gear to adjust height
- Simple height adjustment by loosening climber gear jam nut, no need to loosen trailing arm side
- Double shear shock mount with saddle for ETG heim reducer (Required and sold seperately)
AXLE CLAMP TRAILING ARM MOUNT ASSEMBLY, CLIMBER GEAR STYLE
This climber trailing arm bracket for the axle tube makes adjusting and changing shocks easier than ever. Simply loosen the jam nut on the gear side and adjust then jam it back down. The rod end side never needs to be loosened. The shock mount uses 3/8″ bolt hardware and a shock reducer. There is a saddle for the shock reducer to sit in so when you install your shock, it can sit in the saddle while you simply slide the bolt back in. The steel cap allows you to weld the cap on a steel axle tube. If you use a aluminum axle tube, you can drill and tap the tube for the 1/2″-13 bolt in the cap.
|Dimensions||10 × 9 × 5 in|
|AXLE CLAMP TRAILING ARM ASSEMBLY||
You may also like…
ASPHALT REAR SUSPENSION
ETG-0825 – TRAILING ARM CHASSIS MOUNTS – GEAR ADJUSTER$160.25 Select options
ETG-0722 or ETG-0723 – SHOCK EYELET REDUCER SPACERS$17.19 Select options